Dashboards & Reporting

LDavis1
Teilnehmer/-in

Custom Report Builder (Beta) Issues

I created a custom report (beta) and the numbers are not reflecting correctly in the dashboard.  I am doing some manual updates and know the count should be different from what is reflected.  Anyone else experiencing this??

4 Antworten
TDriessen
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvoted the issue because of a similar experience. Situation:

Custum report on sales activities was not updated in dashboard. We want to show the 'number of activities', by 'activity type', broken down by 'activity assigned to'. Filtered on custom company property and rolling date range 'last week'. The report in the dashboard missed data. 

The report updated after I entered the edit-screen of the report. There the data was correct. Went back to the dashboard and there it was updated too. 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @LDavis1 , happy Friday! 

Could you please provide us more information about what object it's being filtered by your custom report? Is there any date picker filter being used? What specific numbers are not being reflected?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
LDavis1
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Pam - 

Thank you for reaching out!  I am filtering contacts, forms and form submissions.  No date picker filter.  The specific count of an activity based on the form submission & list I am filtering on was not included.  I unfortunately deleted the report and created another one that captured the information correctly.  

I have seen this happen before with custom reports where the numbers do not update however sometimes it fixes it if I edit the report from the dashboard and hit refresh.  

PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @LDavis1 , thank you for providing the extra information, since this feature still in beta we are constantly collecting feedback from our customers about it. If this issue persisting could you please confirm the specific examples so we can continue investigating?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes