Dashboards & Reporting

RBarton5

Custom Lead Flow Report

SOLVE

I want to build a report filtered by "Has ever been any of" Deal Owner that counts "Has ever been any of" Deal Stage (displayed in like a bar chart that shows the count of leads that passed through each Deal Stage after filters were applied). Currently, I can build reports with "Has ever been any of" for either of them but the other has to be "Is equal to". I can't do "Has ever been any of" for both.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Custom Lead Flow Report

SOLVE

Hi @RBarton5,

You're correct, this is currently not possible. If you want to create a report that shows the number of deals which passed through each stage, you would have to create a funnel report. This is the only report type that offers this type of visualization (vs. the status quo). In this report type, the filters only allow for an "is any of" Deal owner filter.

As far as workarounds go, I can only think of one that is high maintenance: You could create a deal checkbox property for each owner that is set to "Yes" by a deal-based workflow when the Deal owner "has ever been any of". You could then filter by this checkbox property.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Custom Lead Flow Report

SOLVE

Hi @RBarton5,

You're correct, this is currently not possible. If you want to create a report that shows the number of deals which passed through each stage, you would have to create a funnel report. This is the only report type that offers this type of visualization (vs. the status quo). In this report type, the filters only allow for an "is any of" Deal owner filter.

As far as workarounds go, I can only think of one that is high maintenance: You could create a deal checkbox property for each owner that is set to "Yes" by a deal-based workflow when the Deal owner "has ever been any of". You could then filter by this checkbox property.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.