Dashboards & Reporting

LDupont5

Creating a report to check percentage of properties filled in, in a deal

SOLVE

Hi,

When creating a deal, our users have to fill in certain fields. I was wondering if it was possible to create a report, that shows the individual percentage of the fill-in rate of those fields. Even better would be to create these reports per user.

That way we can see what fields are being filled in the most, and which ones we need to focus on more. (I understand we can just require the fields, but we haven't done so in the past, that's why I want to create a report to see these)

Is this even possible in Hubspot? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LDupont5,

Yes, this is possible with a Professional subscription and the custom report builder: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-reports-with-the-custom-report-builder

You would have to create one report per property - it's not possible to visualize this for multiple properties within one report. However, once you have those reports, you can place them side-by-side on a dashboard to have everything at a glance.

For such a report, you would do the following:

1. Select Deals as primary data source
  2. Visualize the Count of deals and the Deal owner
  3. Add a breakdown by your property
  4. Use the visualization options to stack the values

It should look like this, here's an example for checking the property "Deal type":

karstenkoehler_0-1718267441389.png

Chart settings:

karstenkoehler_1-1718267468452.png

Let me know if you get stuck at any point!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LDupont5,

Yes, this is possible with a Professional subscription and the custom report builder: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-reports-with-the-custom-report-builder

You would have to create one report per property - it's not possible to visualize this for multiple properties within one report. However, once you have those reports, you can place them side-by-side on a dashboard to have everything at a glance.

For such a report, you would do the following:

1. Select Deals as primary data source
  2. Visualize the Count of deals and the Deal owner
  3. Add a breakdown by your property
  4. Use the visualization options to stack the values

It should look like this, here's an example for checking the property "Deal type":

karstenkoehler_0-1718267441389.png

Chart settings:

karstenkoehler_1-1718267468452.png

Let me know if you get stuck at any point!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.