Dashboards & Reporting

dwightbailey
Contributor

Creating a report based on sales activity

SOLVE

I want to create a report that shows me total number of sales activities within a set time period and total quantity of deals won in that same period (so I can analyse how many sales activities are required on average per deal won). I can then set new KPI's for sales team that will grow won deals.

The key for me is that total number of sales activities includes specific types of activity limited to: email replies received, connected calls made, meetings completed, and chats done.

Is this possible?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dwightbailey,

It looks like you're using Sales Hub Starter, is that correct? Under Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library you'll find the report library. You can narrow down the library (it shows 166 results for me) by Deals, Calls, Meetings and more in the left sidebar. HubSpot has created default reports for the most common questions. You might not find exactly the visualization you were looking for but usually one get can pretty close.

If you can't find what you're looking for, could you specify what's missing?

In Professional subscriptions, you can further customize these reports or create your own: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-reports

In Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise you also have access to sales analytics under Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics. Here you'll find reports on Activities, Deals create, Quota attainment, Deal velocity etc.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
DDavila
Participant

SOLVE

Karsten, thank you for all of your help on this platform!

sk0827
Participant

SOLVE

Just wondering how to do that custom report if we are on professional?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dwightbailey,

It looks like you're using Sales Hub Starter, is that correct? Under Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library you'll find the report library. You can narrow down the library (it shows 166 results for me) by Deals, Calls, Meetings and more in the left sidebar. HubSpot has created default reports for the most common questions. You might not find exactly the visualization you were looking for but usually one get can pretty close.

If you can't find what you're looking for, could you specify what's missing?

In Professional subscriptions, you can further customize these reports or create your own: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-reports

In Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise you also have access to sales analytics under Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics. Here you'll find reports on Activities, Deals create, Quota attainment, Deal velocity etc.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.