Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Creating a deals closed report for year vs all time

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to create a report for deals closed: this year so far vs. all time. Does anyone know if there is a way to do that?

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Community Manager

Hey @rachaelmdrake 

Could you please confirm which subscription you have? (Free, Starter, Pro, etc) With this information, it would be helpful to give you the best option.

I will tag two of our contributors who have experience with Sales Hub and they might have an idea about this.

Hey @Josh  and @MikeLawson  do you have any tips or ideas to share with Rachael? 

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

@rachaelmdrake @sharonlicari 

If I am understanding it correctly I don't think there is a way within one report to look at different time ranges. Could you build a dashboard and have them side by side or do you need them in the same report? I would be interested in hearing what this report is used for, might be able to come up with a workaround solution.

Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @rachaelmdrake,

I'd have to agree with @MikeLawson. I would probably go with a side-by-side report given the limitations of comparison reports. 

Thanks for the ping @sharonlicari

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

New Contributor

Hi Mike,

We're creating a dashboard specifially for deals closed and we wanted a report that showed deals closed for the year vs all time. I could show the reports side by side but i wanted to make sure there wasn't a way to have them showing on the same report before I went with that option

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

@rachaelmdrake 

Makes sense! Yea unfortunately I haven't found a way to do it within Hubspot yet. 

How strong is the need to have it all in one report?

Reason I ask is that I work for a company that sells software that integrates with Hubspot and can do this type of reporting. If its a huge need at your company feel free to check us out. Rekener

Best,

Mike

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I think we can live with them being on two separate reports but I will definitely check out your company because i'm sure we will have a need for more in-depth reporting. 

0 Upvotes