Dashboards & Reporting

PerryC

Creating a connected Pipelines to track performance of two types of Sales

SOLVE

Dear HubSpot Community, 

I am Perry Cao, from redWEB ( a technological-driven agency )

In B2B Sales, we created a process: 

1. Business Consultants (BCs) ( engage Meeting -> Estimation & Proposal Sent )

then, BCs transfered to Account Managers to follow up

2. Account Managers (Pitching round 1 -> Pitching round 2 -> close Deals). We have Account Manager for Web Services and Account Manager for Marketing Services

At this situation, when I create a Deal Owner, it should be counted for Business Consultants, but the concern is HOW to CREATE 1 PIPELINE that connect two parties and HOW to SPLIT into TWO Account Managers from the stage Estimation & Proposal Sent (include WEB + Marketing Services) ? 

I am looking forward to hearing advice from Community. 

Thank you so much,

Perry Cao

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PerryC,

HubSpot allows you to create more owner fields – in addition to the default Deal owner. You could create a custom HubSpot user property called Account Manager Web Services and Account Manager Marketing Services.

Just select "HubSpot user" in the Field type dropdown menu when you create a custom property.

That way, you'D have all of the information about the business consultants owner and the account managers in one deal record and one pipeline. Does that solve your problem?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PerryC,

HubSpot allows you to create more owner fields – in addition to the default Deal owner. You could create a custom HubSpot user property called Account Manager Web Services and Account Manager Marketing Services.

Just select "HubSpot user" in the Field type dropdown menu when you create a custom property.

That way, you'D have all of the information about the business consultants owner and the account managers in one deal record and one pipeline. Does that solve your problem?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.