Dashboards & Reporting

KBixler
Participant

Creating a Trend Report based on Lifecycle or Status

SOLVE

I'm trying to figure out a way to creat a trend report that shows how many leads were in a certain status in the month of Feb, Mar, Apr etc...  It has to be a trend report rathre than a snapshot in time.  I'm still new but not seeing how I can do that without exporting the data each week or month and storing it in Excel or something.  

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

So this report doesnt have a ton of configuration but if you go to 
Reporting -> from the dropdown select Analytics tools - then select Sales Analytics panel

Here check out Historical snapshots under forecasts & pipelines. You can adjust some filters on the left side such as pipeline/data range/snapshot frequency. 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KBixler,

This is currently not possible. With the reporting tools provided by HubSpot, there isn't any way to see what the total number of leads in a given month was.

However, this is a question I see rarely asked and I would be interested to understand which analytic value the answer has. What would you gain by knowing these numbers as opposed to seeing, for example, how many new leads, SQLs etc you generated in a given month?

(This could be answered easily by looking at the 'Became a lead date', 'Became a marketing qualified lead date' etc properties in a report where you visualize the count of contacts by this date.)

Best regards!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KBixler,

This is currently not possible. With the reporting tools provided by HubSpot, there isn't any way to see what the total number of leads in a given month was.

However, this is a question I see rarely asked and I would be interested to understand which analytic value the answer has. What would you gain by knowing these numbers as opposed to seeing, for example, how many new leads, SQLs etc you generated in a given month?

(This could be answered easily by looking at the 'Became a lead date', 'Became a marketing qualified lead date' etc properties in a report where you visualize the count of contacts by this date.)

Best regards!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

So this report doesnt have a ton of configuration but if you go to 
Reporting -> from the dropdown select Analytics tools - then select Sales Analytics panel

Here check out Historical snapshots under forecasts & pipelines. You can adjust some filters on the left side such as pipeline/data range/snapshot frequency. 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin