Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Creating a Pipeline Growth Report

Highlighted
Visitor

Hey there!

So I've seen this question asked a few different times here, but haven't really seen an actual answer given.  Is there any way to create a custom report that shows the week-over-week or month-over-month growth of a deal pipeline? Either the # of deals in each stage of the pipeline, and/or total pipeline value?

Not sure if this helps, but we're on the Sales Pro plan.

Thanks so much!

2 Replies
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @kcolon23 

Yes, I think you should be able to do what you are looking for. 

Try creating a custom deals report, choosing the area visualisation and then set the display options to cumulative. Using count of deals, I was able to produce this in my test portal:

Report Builder   HubSpot (1).png

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

@kcolon23 

It sounds like what you are asking for is a report that will use historical deal data to show you AS OF last week or last month how much open pipeline did we have in each stage so you can compare it to what you have open today. Is that what you are going for? 

I have gone through these reporting post and tried to build it on my own a well and haven't found a great way to do it within Hubspot, other than pulling the data out and trying to manipulate it myself in Excel. 

If you can't find a solution within Hubspot I definitely recommend checking out our Sales Rep Scorecards. We have solved this use case for many of our customers who use us to augment their Hubspot reporting. Here is a preview report

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 9.04.48 AM.png

Let me know if you are interested!

0 Upvotes