Dashboards & Reporting

SMcGuire9
Participant

Creating Win % Report

SOLVE

Hello, 

This might be a dumb question because it is a simple calculation but I cannot find anywhere to input the right fields for a report. Is it possible to create a wing % report by calculating (Closed Won/ Closed Lost + Closed Dead + Closed Won) 

Thanks,

Sawyer

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Creating Win % Report

SOLVE

Hi @SMcGuire9,

As far as I know this is currently not possible, at least not in the exact way you're looking for. Most of HubSpot's reporting is record-based. HubSpot will simply count how many records there are after filtering and measured by certain properties. You can't apply formulas or additional calculations.

There is a workaround that might work for you, a custom deal report (Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Deal), displaying Deal stage measured by Count of Deals, visualized as Pie chart. In the Filters, filter out all deal stages other than Closed Won and Closed Lost:

deals.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Creating Win % Report

SOLVE

Hi @SMcGuire9,

As far as I know this is currently not possible, at least not in the exact way you're looking for. Most of HubSpot's reporting is record-based. HubSpot will simply count how many records there are after filtering and measured by certain properties. You can't apply formulas or additional calculations.

There is a workaround that might work for you, a custom deal report (Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Deal), displaying Deal stage measured by Count of Deals, visualized as Pie chart. In the Filters, filter out all deal stages other than Closed Won and Closed Lost:

deals.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

KYeager

Creating Win % Report

SOLVE

Im looking to report on the win ratio for deals in a specific timeframe that have hit the proposed stage and were converted in the same timeframe and are now closed won.  I have tried to build funnel reports to create this metric but it never displays the data correctly.  If the system can track deal activity and when deal was converted, surely I should be able to show it in a report.  Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Creating Win % Report

SOLVE

Hi  @KYeager , hope you are doing well!

Since this is an old thread, I encourage you to create a new conversation, this way more users will be able to see it. Please make sure to add context, screenshots, and all the details you can.

Best,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
SMcGuire9
Participant

Creating Win % Report

SOLVE

Yes!!! You are the man Karsten! That's a clever workaround that will be perfect. 

Thanks so much!