Dashboards & Reporting

TAdy

Create a report that shows total number of days owned

SOLVE

Hi, 

I want to create a report that I can put on a dashboard that show's a list of accounts and the total number of days the current rep has owned the account. The idea being that after a certain number of days, they should should the account. 

I've tried creating a new Property that calculates number of days since "Owner Assigned Date" but for some reason for the End Date I cannot select Today. It only gives me other properties to choose from. 

I tried to create a "Today's Date" property but that's a bit of a nightmare as well. 

Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TAdy,

I think creating the Today's date and setting that and then calculating is your best option. This workflow  is pretty easy to create if you reference this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/How-to-create-a-Today-s-date-date-property/m-p/389836 

After that's created you can then use your calculated property. 

Let me know if you need assistance with the Today's Date workflow. 

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
DStaat
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @TAdy,

I'm Dave from the hapily support team! We just launched an app called Tick Tock Today that creates a today's date property for your objects. It's available on the HubSpot Marketplace.

I've formulated some different ways to use the property. Including a time between property! I documented how to create one in this blog post here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'd be happy to hop on a call with you!

Best,

-David Staat

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @TAdy,

I think creating the Today's date and setting that and then calculating is your best option. This workflow  is pretty easy to create if you reference this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/How-to-create-a-Today-s-date-date-property/m-p/389836 

After that's created you can then use your calculated property. 

Let me know if you need assistance with the Today's Date workflow. 

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes