Dashboards & Reporting

DOuriachi
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Create a report on sequence

lösung

Hi there

Just went through a lot of previous topic about this and did not find a satisfactory answer...I've read this and this and this...

How would you go about creating a report or dashboard that clearly shows for each AE (weekly tracking):

• how many contacts enrolled
  • mail opened
  • meeting booked
  • transaction created 

through each sequence ? it should show this per AE/SDR to report on a weekly basis.

The aim is to have a quick overview of the sequence that are working well/lagging corelated to AEs/SDRs activities and business generated.

How would you present that ? I need ideas, it could be a dashbord or a single report (I doubt that though), so if anyone has a brilliant way of doing this they can share I'd love to see it (if you can share a well-presented dashboard anonymised for instance - I don't need the steps to create it, I need idea of how I could present it visually).

Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
DOuriachi
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thank you, I ended up creating a dashboard with  the custom report feature. I completely forgot you could add text, videos and google doc to a dashboard so it has all of the info in one place which my colleagues were happy about!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
DOuriachi
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thank you, I ended up creating a dashboard with  the custom report feature. I completely forgot you could add text, videos and google doc to a dashboard so it has all of the info in one place which my colleagues were happy about!

kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @DOuriachi,

Thank you for sharing!

Glad to hear the custom report builder and Google doc feature helped 😄

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @DOuriachi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and for including these details!

I would like to tag in our subject matter experts to see if they have any ideas.

Hi @jolle@franksteiner79@AdamLPW - Do you have any sequence reporting suggestions for @DOuriachi?

Thank you!

Best,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !