Dashboards & Reporting

Martysams

Create a report for email conversations and live chats received

SOLVE

Hi there,

I am looking to produce a report that shows the total number of email conversations we have received over a set period of time.

To be clear, I don't mean individual emails received, more individual conversations. i.e If we receive an email query from a customer which takes a further 5 back-and-forth emails to resolve, this should only count as 1.

Similarly, I would also like to produce a report that shows the total number of live chat conversations we have received over the same period.

Is this possible?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi Martysams,

There is a report in the report library called "Conversation Volume By Source". This should accomplish exactly what you are looking for. The source can be Live Chat or a Conversations Inbox (Email).

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 3.11.33 PM.png

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
CParmiter
Participant

SOLVE

Hi 

I am trying to create a conversations report on hubspot to track CTR and Views to the chatbot and live chat, to see how many people enaged vs how many clicked/viewed.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Christina 

0 Upvotes
FMarino
Participant

SOLVE

What if you only want to have a report showing the email count of a given time? Simply the number of emails received between 2 dates.

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Martysams,

There is a report in the report library called "Conversation Volume By Source". This should accomplish exactly what you are looking for. The source can be Live Chat or a Conversations Inbox (Email).

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 3.11.33 PM.png

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer