Dashboards & Reporting

SMidili
Participant

Create a Report that users can select or modify properties

We have a quarterly process with our sales reps and our business development team, where the sales rep tells the business development team to either call or not to call the company/contact that are assigned to their region.   We do this to ensure customer satisfaction.  The Business Development team asks them if they are happy and if they need anything.

Currently, we have the same property on Company and Contact that is  CALL CLIENT - A simple radio button to either DO NOT CALL or YES, CALL option.  We have a workflow that copies that property from the company to the contacts.  We do this because a note does not automatically get assigned to all contacts for a company.  You can associate them with a note.  If a new contact gets added to that company, the note does not automatically get associated with that contact.  You also can't use notes in Workflows. 

It would be nice to have a dashboard with a report on it so that the sales reps can go down their list of companies that select either DO NOT CALL or YES, Call option for each company.  Then the Business Development team would have a report on their dashboard with a list of companies to YES, CALL.  

Does anyone have a workaround for this?  I am trying to remove an export of companies from HubSpot to Excel; have the sales reps modify the option down their list of companies and then reimport it into HubSpot.  

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @SMidili 

You can create a cross object report that will show company/contact and select your custom property that you would like to filter with DO NOT CALL or YES, CALL option.

Or you can create a list of contacts with that option so your team will have the view of the contacts that need the action of "YES, CALL"

About this question, "Does anyone have a workaround for this? I am trying to remove an export of companies from HubSpot to Excel; have the sales reps modify the option down their list of companies and then reimport it into HubSpot. " Could you please provide us more details on what is your goal that you would like to achieve? 

Also would like to mention that I recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screenshare if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
SMidili
Participant

Pam,

I understand that I can build a report, but that report will only show the option selected.  It will not allow the sales representative or users to choose the option directly from a report.

I would like to see a report, but allow the user to check off, select, or modify the property on the report itself and not need to have to open either the contact or company. 

Thanks.