Dashboards & Reporting

PMgoUrban
投稿者

Create a Report in "Sales Dashboard" that shows Activities over time per Sales Rep in a timeline vie

解決

Dear all, I have the following challenge:

""•Create a Report in "Sales Dashboard" that shows Activities over time per Sales Rep in a timeline view (x-axis) like Deals closed over Time. It should allow to filter per Sales Rep to see total amount of activites per day, week, month, quarter – able to see multiple deal owners in stacked view when hovering over the bar or filtering for only 1 deal owner. ""

Normally it would be easy to do this over 4 dashboards (day, week, month, quarter), but does anyone have suggestions for combining all 4 in one view only? 

If I was to use Tableau I could easily add dropdown menu in order to select Sales Rep or Timescale or Activity to drill down while having the 4 frequencies in one view, is something similar doable in Hubsport reports?

For clarity, my employer's Hubspot membership is Sales/Customer Service Hub Professional, which is much more limited than Operations Enterprise subscription. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
deepikaverma
解決策
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner

Create a Report in "Sales Dashboard" that shows Activities over time per Sales Rep in a timeline vie

解決

Hi @PMgoUrban ,

Happy to Help!

To achieve this you need to create separate report for these time matrics: activites per day, week, month, quarter. And then add those separate report in single dashboard to have good view of all these reports.

Thank you!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
deepikaverma
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey @Jaycee_Lewis  Thanks for adding me to this query, always happy to help!

deepikaverma
解決策
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @PMgoUrban ,

Happy to Help!

To achieve this you need to create separate report for these time matrics: activites per day, week, month, quarter. And then add those separate report in single dashboard to have good view of all these reports.

Thank you!

danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

解決

+1 for @deepikaverma's answer here @PMgoUrban. I haven't seen a report like you describe, with multiple frequencies, built in HubSpot. They'd be 4 separate reports in a dashboard, where time filters differ. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 いいね!
Jaycee_Lewis
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi, @PMgoUrban 👋 Thanks for your question. The details and context are appreciated as well 😊 Hey, @deepikaverma @danmoyle @Josh, do you have any reporting suggestions you can share with? Or thoughts on ways you might approach building a similar report?

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot