Dashboards & Reporting

PMgoUrban
Colaborador

Create a Report in "Sales Dashboard" that shows Activities over time per Sales Rep in a timeline vie

resolver

Dear all, I have the following challenge:

""•Create a Report in "Sales Dashboard" that shows Activities over time per Sales Rep in a timeline view (x-axis) like Deals closed over Time. It should allow to filter per Sales Rep to see total amount of activites per day, week, month, quarter – able to see multiple deal owners in stacked view when hovering over the bar or filtering for only 1 deal owner. ""

Normally it would be easy to do this over 4 dashboards (day, week, month, quarter), but does anyone have suggestions for combining all 4 in one view only? 

If I was to use Tableau I could easily add dropdown menu in order to select Sales Rep or Timescale or Activity to drill down while having the 4 frequencies in one view, is something similar doable in Hubsport reports?

For clarity, my employer's Hubspot membership is Sales/Customer Service Hub Professional, which is much more limited than Operations Enterprise subscription. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
deepikaverma
Solución
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

Create a Report in "Sales Dashboard" that shows Activities over time per Sales Rep in a timeline vie

resolver

Hi @PMgoUrban ,

Happy to Help!

To achieve this you need to create separate report for these time matrics: activites per day, week, month, quarter. And then add those separate report in single dashboard to have good view of all these reports.

Thank you!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
deepikaverma
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver

Hey @Jaycee_Lewis  Thanks for adding me to this query, always happy to help!

deepikaverma
Solución
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver

Hi @PMgoUrban ,

Happy to Help!

To achieve this you need to create separate report for these time matrics: activites per day, week, month, quarter. And then add those separate report in single dashboard to have good view of all these reports.

Thank you!

danmoyle
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

+1 for @deepikaverma's answer here @PMgoUrban. I haven't seen a report like you describe, with multiple frequencies, built in HubSpot. They'd be 4 separate reports in a dashboard, where time filters differ. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Me gusta
Jaycee_Lewis
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi, @PMgoUrban 👋 Thanks for your question. The details and context are appreciated as well 😊 Hey, @deepikaverma @danmoyle @Josh, do you have any reporting suggestions you can share with? Or thoughts on ways you might approach building a similar report?

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot