Dashboards & Reporting

WBHydrosense
Participante

Create a Datestamp property based on the change of another property (User created)

resolver

I'd very much like to know if there is currently a feature or a workaround to update a date/time field with static time and date another property is changed. 

There are currently default time stamp properties that tell you when a lifecycle stage has been changed but i'd like to be able to create my own based on a property created by myself. 

Any thoughts? 

Ver much apreciated, 

Will

1 Solução aceita
Mike_Eastwood
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro

Create a Datestamp property based on the change of another property (User created)

resolver

Hi Will,

Yes, you can create a custom property as a date field, then use a Workflow to set the Date to the current date (thanks to @JuliaMongeau for this explanation).

This process would require HubSpot Marketing Pro (to access Workflows).

Alternately, it's possible to do it with custom code (essentially making an app to do the job).

Which version of HubSpot do you use?

Mike

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Mike_Eastwood
Solução

resolver

Hi Will,

Yes, you can create a custom property as a date field, then use a Workflow to set the Date to the current date (thanks to @JuliaMongeau for this explanation).

This process would require HubSpot Marketing Pro (to access Workflows).

Alternately, it's possible to do it with custom code (essentially making an app to do the job).

Which version of HubSpot do you use?

Mike