Dashboards & Reporting

RLatona

Count Distinct Companies in Report

SOLVE

Hello,

I am attempting to track how many distinct companies my employees are booking meetings with. The issue I am running into is they often book 2-3 separate meetings with the same company and I am trying to track how many distinct companies that have booked with. Is this a functionality that is possible? 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RLatona,

This can be done! Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Companies.

In the Filters, select "Create date is All time" and "Last Booked Meeting Date is This month" (or any other time frame). In the chart configuration, display Company owner measured by Count of Companies. It should look like this:

filters.png

data.png

This requires the Company owner field to be maintained. If that's not something that you do, you'd build a cross-object report between Contacts and Companies and display the Contact owner.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RLatona,

This can be done! Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Companies.

In the Filters, select "Create date is All time" and "Last Booked Meeting Date is This month" (or any other time frame). In the chart configuration, display Company owner measured by Count of Companies. It should look like this:

filters.png

data.png

This requires the Company owner field to be maintained. If that's not something that you do, you'd build a cross-object report between Contacts and Companies and display the Contact owner.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.