Dashboards & Reporting

highfidelity
Participant

Cost per contact over time

Hey,

When I go to marketing -> ads I can see the 'cost per new contact'. I would like to create a graph for my lead gen dashboard that shows the average cost per new contact over time so that I can follow how it changes. 

Ideally I would have one graph that with two lines: one for new contacts, and one for cost per new contact. 

Is this possible? I looked around the custom report builder but couldn't really find it. 

4 Replies 4
DionPereira
Participant

@JessicaH any update on this? This is a pretty basic graph anyone would want in their digital marketing dashboard.

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @highfidelity,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @MAC-MCB @Bryantworks @Dan1 , do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

LVisser4
Participant

Any updates on this? This would be a super benificial feature and it should be relativily easy to implement since all the data already is Hubspot. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LVisser4,

Thanks for reaching out! I would recommend upvoting this similar idea in the Ideas Forum. The Ideas Forum is the best place to communicate feedback to our Product Team as they monitor this space.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes