Dashboards & Reporting

Hcampbell
Miembro

Copying deal properties

I need to transfer deals from one pipeline into another, and so far I have had to manually create each new deal and enter all of the properties myself. These are old deals, so if I'm correct, the automation feature does not apply.  

My question is:

Is there any way to copy and paste properties from deal to deal, or transfer entire deals between pipelines? 

9 Respuestas 9
MNagel1
Miembro

Copying deal properties

I am also interested in this feature, especially with the possibility to copy line items. 

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad

Copying deal properties

Hi @MNagel1 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea and this idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
abrow
Colaborador

Copying deal properties

I would also like this feature.

It seems that conversion metrics and the new sales forecasting tool does not work properly if you are moving deals out of your pipeline once they are 'won'. Therefore, there is a need for full duplication into another pipeline (such as a customer onboarding pipeline). The problem with a workflow is that it doesn't seem every property can be copied. For example, ARR and any product line items can not be copied. 

Is there any way to just fully duplicate a deal (with ALL properties, and ALL data)? 

0 Me gusta
MartadR
Participante

Copying deal properties

Hi, 

I don't know if it's exactly the same, but I need to copy a deal property into another deal from a different pipeline. I have just been told that this is not possible. 

Is this what you need to do @Hcampbell? From what you're saying, you could try with creating the deals using a worlflow, but I don't know if you would be able to create them with the right properties. 

0 Me gusta
ErinStudstill
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

Copying deal properties

Could you not export and then reimport as new deals with the new pipeline name listed?

Phil_Vallender
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Copying deal properties

Hi @Hcampbell 

Is there anything stopping you from simply changing the pipeline property on the deals in question: Move a deal from one pipeline to another 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta
Hcampbell
Miembro

Copying deal properties

I'm sorry, I think I need to clarify a bit.

I am trying to copy these deals into a new pipeline, rather than move them entirely. I still want them in the old pipeline, but I'm wondering if there is an easier way (than manually recreating them) to transfer them, like a copy and paste feature.

Thanks for the help!

0 Me gusta
Liliana_Reis
Participante

Copying deal properties

I know this answer might be too late for you (I'm new to the community) but maybe it can help someone else. You can create workflow, where you choose a trigger. It can be, for example, when the deal is "closed", and then "create a record", and copy all the properties you need from one pipeline to another. 

Hope it helped! Let me know if you need any help

kvlschaefer

Copying deal properties

Thank you for sharing @Liliana_Reis! 😄 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Me gusta