Copying deal properties

Highlighted
New Contributor

I need to transfer deals from one pipeline into another, and so far I have had to manually create each new deal and enter all of the properties myself. These are old deals, so if I'm correct, the automation feature does not apply.  

My question is:

Is there any way to copy and paste properties from deal to deal, or transfer entire deals between pipelines? 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @Hcampbell 

Is there anything stopping you from simply changing the pipeline property on the deals in question: Move a deal from one pipeline to another 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm sorry, I think I need to clarify a bit.

I am trying to copy these deals into a new pipeline, rather than move them entirely. I still want them in the old pipeline, but I'm wondering if there is an easier way (than manually recreating them) to transfer them, like a copy and paste feature.

Thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

Could you not export and then reimport as new deals with the new pipeline name listed?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

I don't know if it's exactly the same, but I need to copy a deal property into another deal from a different pipeline. I have just been told that this is not possible. 

Is this what you need to do @Hcampbell? From what you're saying, you could try with creating the deals using a worlflow, but I don't know if you would be able to create them with the right properties. 

0 Upvotes