Dashboards & Reporting

AliceZen
参加者

Conversion rates between deal stages

解決

Hi, 

I'm not sure if i'm just interpreting this wrong, but I'm having difficulty calculating the actual conversion rates between each deal stage. 

I.e 100 deals get created, and 70 of them move to the next stage = 70% conversion rate.  

50 of those remaining 70 deals move to the next stage = 71% conversion.  And so on, until Deal won or deal lost. 

I can pull a report that just takes two astages, and select deals that have been in ALL stages, which although a bit manual, I thought would give me the correct conversion rates.  But! This does not take into account any deals that skip stages.

What I really need, is All opportunities that have been in "Deal stage 1" AND, ANY of all following stages, except Lost.  Then "Deal stage 2", AND, ANY of all following stages, except LOST.  and so on.  

Has anybody else done this?  Or is there another way to look at it that I'm missing?  

Best, 

Alice

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
JustinPerkinsC
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

Just incase you want to give this a try...

-Go to Reports (Select reports)

-Click Create Custom Report

-Select the funnel report

-Select Deals, and click Next

-Pick the pipeline you wish to leverage for this report.

-Add all the related pipeline stages you wish to track however the difference between this as the conversion report is that you adjust as shown below to Any stage. This won't have conversions but will give you totals of deals to move into this stage over the period of time you have filters.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Hope this helps a bit,

JP

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

元の投稿で解決策を見る

23件の返信
k_intello
投稿者

解決

Thank you for the help Justin - I have this built (and actually used the template version Hubspot provides) but it's not showing the conversion percentages, only the "Count of Deals" at each stage. Any idea why it's not showing them? Is it because it's pulling in Deals from Salesforce Opps?

This is what it's supposed to look like, but the Next Step Conversion and Cumulative Conversion aren't showing.Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 4.51.54 PM.png

0 いいね!
fran_AP
参加者

解決

Hi!

did you solve it?

this is what i see in the standard report.  Conversion rate is not calculated correctly.

fran_AP_0-1600945795360.png

0 いいね!
SanketM
参加者

解決

That's the standard report i am also seeing. Currently I am doing it manually in an excel but with most of the data unavailable, finding it very difficult to get required reports.

Best

Sanket