Dashboards & Reporting

Jonas2

Contacts filter by calling outcome

SOLVE

Hi All,

I am the admin of my sales team and was attempting to filter the "worked" contacts by the team's calling outcome. However, I just could not find the button or any place to do that. Also, how can I see the full list of the connected contacts? Any suggestions on that?

Thanks,

Jonas

1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @Jonas2

How are you defining contacts as 'worked' in the CRM? 

Filtering contacts in the HubSpot CRM is depending on contact property values. Below is a list of default sales properties in the HubSpot CRM that you can filter by. I've highlighted the contact properties I think might be useful to you in orange

If none of these suits you needs / help you defined contacts as 'worked' you might want to consider creating a custom contact property and having your team manually populating this with a YES/NO or other value.

Last but not least, her is how you can use the CRM to filter contacts by contact property/properties: Creating custom views in the CRM for prospecting

• Lead Status - a contact and company property that indicates where a contact or company is within a buying cycle as a lead. Learn about the difference between Lead Status and Lifecycle Stage.

• Total Revenue - total dollar amount of all associated deals that have been closed.

• Recent Deal Close Date - the date of the last associated deal that was closed.

• Associated Deals - the total number of all associated deals.

• Recent Deal Amount - the value of the last closed deal associated with that contact.

• Number of times contacted - the total number of times a contact was sent an email or called via Call Queue.

• Number of Sales Activities - the total number of Sales activities (notes, calls, emails, meetings, or tasks) logged for a contact.
  • First Deal Created Date - the date of the first deal a contact became associated with.

• Last Activity Date - the last time a note, call, email, meeting, or task was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record.

• Next Activity Date - the date of the next upcoming activity for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record. This includes logging a future call, email, or meeting using the Log feature, as well as creating a future task or scheduling a future meeting.

• Last Contacted - the last time a call, email, or meeting was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record.

• Recent Sales Email Clicked Date (Sales Professional Only) - the date of the last time that a contact clicked on a Sales email.

• Recent Sales Email Opened Date - the date of the last time that a contact opened a Sales email.

• Recent Sales Email Replied Date - the date of the last time that a contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account.

• Currently in Sequence (Sales Professional Only) - indicates whether or not a contact has been enrolled in a Sequence. This is set automatically to "true" when a contact is currently enrolled in a Sequence.

• Last Meeting Booked (Sales Professional Only) - the date of the last time a meeting was booked with the contact using the Meetings tool. 

• Last Meeting Booked Campaign (Sales Professional Only) - the campaign of the last meeting booked through the Meetings tool (ex: the specific email that was sent).

• Last Meeting Booked Medium (Sales Professional Only) - the medium of the last meeting booked through the Meetings tool (ex: email, website).

• Last Meeting Booked Source (Sales Professional Only) - the source of the last meeting booked through the Meetings tool (ex: pql-email, landing-page).

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @Jonas2

How are you defining contacts as 'worked' in the CRM? 

Filtering contacts in the HubSpot CRM is depending on contact property values. Below is a list of default sales properties in the HubSpot CRM that you can filter by. I've highlighted the contact properties I think might be useful to you in orange

If none of these suits you needs / help you defined contacts as 'worked' you might want to consider creating a custom contact property and having your team manually populating this with a YES/NO or other value.

Last but not least, her is how you can use the CRM to filter contacts by contact property/properties: Creating custom views in the CRM for prospecting

• Lead Status - a contact and company property that indicates where a contact or company is within a buying cycle as a lead. Learn about the difference between Lead Status and Lifecycle Stage.

• Total Revenue - total dollar amount of all associated deals that have been closed.

• Recent Deal Close Date - the date of the last associated deal that was closed.

• Associated Deals - the total number of all associated deals.

• Recent Deal Amount - the value of the last closed deal associated with that contact.

• Number of times contacted - the total number of times a contact was sent an email or called via Call Queue.

• Number of Sales Activities - the total number of Sales activities (notes, calls, emails, meetings, or tasks) logged for a contact.
  • First Deal Created Date - the date of the first deal a contact became associated with.

• Last Activity Date - the last time a note, call, email, meeting, or task was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record.

• Next Activity Date - the date of the next upcoming activity for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record. This includes logging a future call, email, or meeting using the Log feature, as well as creating a future task or scheduling a future meeting.

• Last Contacted - the last time a call, email, or meeting was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record.

• Recent Sales Email Clicked Date (Sales Professional Only) - the date of the last time that a contact clicked on a Sales email.

• Recent Sales Email Opened Date - the date of the last time that a contact opened a Sales email.

• Recent Sales Email Replied Date - the date of the last time that a contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account.

• Currently in Sequence (Sales Professional Only) - indicates whether or not a contact has been enrolled in a Sequence. This is set automatically to "true" when a contact is currently enrolled in a Sequence.

• Last Meeting Booked (Sales Professional Only) - the date of the last time a meeting was booked with the contact using the Meetings tool. 

• Last Meeting Booked Campaign (Sales Professional Only) - the campaign of the last meeting booked through the Meetings tool (ex: the specific email that was sent).

• Last Meeting Booked Medium (Sales Professional Only) - the medium of the last meeting booked through the Meetings tool (ex: email, website).

• Last Meeting Booked Source (Sales Professional Only) - the source of the last meeting booked through the Meetings tool (ex: pql-email, landing-page).

Hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
C_Davis
Participant

SOLVE

I am trying to set up a call queue for previous calls where I left a voicemail.  How would I set a filter or queue based on this criteria?