Dashboards & Reporting

JoshuaLeoTan

Contact Burn Rate

SOLVE

I'd like to have a report that displays a weekly contact burn rate. I.e. How many contacts go from having no contact to being contacted each week (across all the various channels: phone, email, social media)

Am lost! Appreciate the help

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Contact Burn Rate

SOLVE

Hi @JoshuaLeoTan,

It looks like you're using the free CRM, is that correct? In that case, it's unfortunately not possible to create this type of report. You're restricted to the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) and unfortunately, there isn't a standard report fulfilling your requirements.

With a Professional or Enterprise subscription, you could create a custom cross-object report. The two objects would be contacts and sales activities. You'd filter the the report by the contact's Last contacted date and break down the visualization by Activity type. HubSpot isn't very good at comparative reports. You might achieve the desired visualization by adding another Y-axis.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions and need more directions creating the report!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Contact Burn Rate

SOLVE

Hi @JoshuaLeoTan ,

I guess you are using free version of HubSpot so you can get some reports for calls/meetings/emails in the  report library library. https://www.loom.com/share/387e76f31306476692693178237fc826

Although these reorts won't get exactly that you want but somehiw can help you.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Contact Burn Rate

SOLVE

Hi @JoshuaLeoTan,

It looks like you're using the free CRM, is that correct? In that case, it's unfortunately not possible to create this type of report. You're restricted to the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) and unfortunately, there isn't a standard report fulfilling your requirements.

With a Professional or Enterprise subscription, you could create a custom cross-object report. The two objects would be contacts and sales activities. You'd filter the the report by the contact's Last contacted date and break down the visualization by Activity type. HubSpot isn't very good at comparative reports. You might achieve the desired visualization by adding another Y-axis.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions and need more directions creating the report!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes