Dashboards & Reporting

Whitton6
Participant

Comparison of social performance over multiple months/years

Hi there, 

I was wondering if anyone has any tips related to social channel reporting on HubSpot.

We're able to report against the key metrics we need, but we'd like to view a report that can display performance across multiple months or years.

At the moment we only seem to have the option to compare against the previous month or year's performance (screenshot below), but it would be great to compare against the last six months for instance.  

Has anyone been able to find a workaround for this?

Thanks,

Luke

Whitton6_1-1644839088627.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
NT_
Participant

Hi Whitton6, 
I have the same problem. Did you ever manage to figure it out? 

I would like to compare on a monthy basis, and maybe for a period that shows data for a whole yeah. Right now i have to type in the custom date range and do it for all the different month, just to compare the data in a excel sheet. I think that it somehow should be possible to compare month in one single report. 

Heeelp 🙂 

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @Whitton6 ,
In the same report, in the Date Range column, you can use the Custom Date Range filter and put the date range for the last six months. For example, for the last six months' report, you can choose Oct'15'21 to Feb'15'22. 

webdew_0-1644847439073.png

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes