Dashboards & Reporting

AAngelopoulos
参加者

Compare Week over Week Pipeline state

解決

Hello,

I am trying to make a dashboard without success, thought I'd give this place a shot. 

My goal is to have a general view of our pipeline and compare it week over week. I am not interested in what came in the pipeline for this chart. What I want, as an example, is to see from Monday to Monday that my 6 leads in X, Y, Z, stages went from X=4 / Y=2 / Z=0 to  X=2 / Y=2 / Z=2

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @AAngelopoulos,

Out of the box, there isn't any option to visualize this within one report. Since each change in deal stage is stored in a separate date property. Each report can only feature one date property – you would have to create separate reports for each deal stage.

As an alternative, there is a 'Deal change history over time' report in the sales analytics (Menu > Reports > Analytics > Sales Analytics).

This report lets you view changes on your open deal amounts, stages, forecast, and close dates. Compare the changes that happened on these deals across two periods of time.

If this report does not give you what you want, then you'd have to navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals.

You would then under Filters like shown below:

karstenkoehler_2-1670408049702.png

The Visualization tab would look like this:

karstenkoehler_1-1670407992462.png

You now get all deals in this report which moved into the stage chosen for the date property filter in this report.

To get a comparison for the previous week, choose this option in the top right corner:

karstenkoehler_3-1670408072910.png

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

8件の返信
Malcolm_Chiu
参加者

解決

Hi @AAngelopoulos, the dashboard you described can be accomplishied by exporting the deal data every Monday and consolidate / visualized the data via Excel.  I have done something very similar for one of my cusotmers fully automated and distributed to the Sales Team everyweek.   Please feel free to message me directly if you are interested to see and learn more about this.

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Malcolm_Chiu,

The community is primarily a place for sharing knowledge, not for generating leads. If you have reporting solutions, please share them here directly.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Malcolm_Chiu
参加者

解決
Thanks for sharing the policy, I will change my communication towards sharing solution and less about generating lead.

In today's case, exporting data via Hubspot is a solution but I guess Hubspot will prefer me to share only solutions that a more native to Hubspot's features and functionalities.
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @AAngelopoulos,

Happy to help! Are you referring to contact records or deal records here?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

AAngelopoulos
参加者

解決

Hi Karsten, thank you for your reply. I am referring to deal records. 

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @AAngelopoulos,

Out of the box, there isn't any option to visualize this within one report. Since each change in deal stage is stored in a separate date property. Each report can only feature one date property – you would have to create separate reports for each deal stage.

As an alternative, there is a 'Deal change history over time' report in the sales analytics (Menu > Reports > Analytics > Sales Analytics).

This report lets you view changes on your open deal amounts, stages, forecast, and close dates. Compare the changes that happened on these deals across two periods of time.

If this report does not give you what you want, then you'd have to navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals.

You would then under Filters like shown below:

karstenkoehler_2-1670408049702.png

The Visualization tab would look like this:

karstenkoehler_1-1670407992462.png

You now get all deals in this report which moved into the stage chosen for the date property filter in this report.

To get a comparison for the previous week, choose this option in the top right corner:

karstenkoehler_3-1670408072910.png

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

MMaurer
参加者

解決

Hi there, I'm trying to replicate some of this in a report but I'm not seeing Display Options in the Custom Report builder. 

Is there a more up-to-date way to show that week over week comparison?

0 いいね!
kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @MMaurer,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would recommend creating a new post with your question to ensure that it gets visibility among all of our community members.

It would be helpful if you can add a picture of your current report to the new post and details on your goal so the Community can advise on the next steps.

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 いいね!