Dashboards & Reporting

GMoore
Mitglied

Comparative Reporting over Time

lösung

Hi Team-

We're looking to create a set of reports that compares sales people over time.

IE. 

1. Number of deals won per month per sales person
  2. Number of calls made per month per sales person
  3. Number of meetings set per month per sales person
  4. Number of emails sent per month per sales person

It could look something like this: 

sales_report example.png

Is there any way to do this in Hubspot?

Thanks,

Greg

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @GMoore,

Yes, this can be achieved with the Custom Report Builder (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report).

1. Select deals as the data source, set the report filters for Deal stage is any of Closed won and display Count of Deals by Close date and Deal owner. (Drag and drop these fields into the empty slots in the Configure tab.)

2. Select sales activities as data source, filter for Activity type (pick one from calls, meetings, emails) and display Count of Activities by Activity Date and Activity assigned to.

For both, you would pick a bar chart visualization.

Let me know if you get stuck at any stage and if so, where. Happy to assist further.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @GMoore,

Yes, this can be achieved with the Custom Report Builder (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report).

1. Select deals as the data source, set the report filters for Deal stage is any of Closed won and display Count of Deals by Close date and Deal owner. (Drag and drop these fields into the empty slots in the Configure tab.)

2. Select sales activities as data source, filter for Activity type (pick one from calls, meetings, emails) and display Count of Activities by Activity Date and Activity assigned to.

For both, you would pick a bar chart visualization.

Let me know if you get stuck at any stage and if so, where. Happy to assist further.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.