Dashboards & Reporting

Aclaro

Company with contacts in different countries

SOLVE

Is there a way to display on the company if the company has contacts in different countries?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Aclaro,

Any solution here will require a Professional subscription, workflows are needed here.

My suggestion would be to create a checkbox property on the company record which stores the languages preferred by the associated contacts. You could then use a contact-based workflow to append the contact's languages to this copmany property. This would allow you to see at a glance whether a company's contacts speak one language or multiple ones.

A yes/no checkbox would be more complex and would either require custom code actions (available in Operations Hub Professional) or workflows with many branches.

Without workflows, the contact card solution described above would be the best option.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Aclaro,

Yes, you can choose which properties should be shown on the contact cards in the right sidebar of a company record. These cards can be customized under Settings > Objects > Contacts > Record Customization > Choose properties for contact association cards. Here you can add Country/Region or any other country property.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Aclaro

SOLVE

How it will work if: For example 1 company 2 contacts: 1st contact in France 2nd contact in UK => Have a company property saying "disparate contact country" = yes otherwise no.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Aclaro,

Any solution here will require a Professional subscription, workflows are needed here.

My suggestion would be to create a checkbox property on the company record which stores the languages preferred by the associated contacts. You could then use a contact-based workflow to append the contact's languages to this copmany property. This would allow you to see at a glance whether a company's contacts speak one language or multiple ones.

A yes/no checkbox would be more complex and would either require custom code actions (available in Operations Hub Professional) or workflows with many branches.

Without workflows, the contact card solution described above would be the best option.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler