Dashboards & Reporting

MargitFawbush

Company level reports

SOLVE

We are trying to create two reports - one is open deal stages for a particular company and one is closed deals amt vs revenue for a particular company. This would be a standard report we would want for all our account managers to have for each client. I can't seem to get this to work - any help?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Company level reports

SOLVE

Hi @MargitFawbush - question for you. Does this need to be a report for a specific reason? Or is this something your AMs could view in the Company records instead? 

Personally I like to think about why we're asking for data before we try a report (in some systems a report is just a list that we export and then manipulate, so the term report is sometimes thrown around when it doesn't need to be). 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Solution

Company level reports

SOLVE

Hi @MargitFawbush - question for you. Does this need to be a report for a specific reason? Or is this something your AMs could view in the Company records instead? 

Personally I like to think about why we're asking for data before we try a report (in some systems a report is just a list that we export and then manipulate, so the term report is sometimes thrown around when it doesn't need to be). 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Company level reports

SOLVE

Hi @MargitFawbush,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to invite our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @jolle@danmoyle@BukunmiOdetayo - Do you have any advice for @MargitFawbush?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
sherrychen
Participant

Company level reports

SOLVE

Hi @MargitFawbush ,

We use a HS spreadsheet builder to achieve something similar, a tool called liyfe.io in marketplace.  It allows us to create sheets and apply different filters to each one (in our case we create sheets for different stage deals). In your case, it will look like sheet1 is A company deals, sheet2 is B company deals.

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 11.01.44 PM.png

If you consider third party tool, it might be an option

sc

0 Upvotes