Dashboards & Reporting

cklester

Coming From Filemaker Desktop Solution... Need Answers About Hubspot

SOLVE

Needing a new solution to replace an old Filemaker setup.

My company has a Filemaker database with over 7,000 companies, over 18,000 contacts, and over 26,000 invoices. I need a solution that can import what I currently have, and then give me the capability of generating and sending emails to those contacts, as well as provide an easy and automated way to get invoices paid.

We have a new website being served by WordPress, and I have a Stripe account. The website will simply take orders from our catalog there. I don't know if that's something I can hand over to Hubspot or otherwise integrate.

Can Hubspot be the one for me?

P.S. I searched for "Filemaker," and the search asked if I meant, "Filmmaker." 😄

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @cklester, thank you for reaching out! I'm definitely happy to help you with this process; however, if you're interested in one of HubSpot's paid services, I would definitely recommend that you contact Sales to discuss this further by following this link, as I am definitely not a salesperson Robot Happy

I want to address your requirements one by one:

• Importing contacts and companies from another database: you can easily import contacts and import companies into the CRM via a quick .csv upload. With this method, you can easily map contact and company properties. You can also automatically associate contacts and companies based on their domain names by enabling the following setting.
  • Importing invoices: as of now, HubSpot doesn't support monetary transactions, so we don;t have a specific invoice tool available. However, depending on the format of your invoices, the Documents tool might be of service; it allows you to build a library of up-to-date sales content and documents for your entire team, with advanced reporting to boot.
  • Processing transactions: as I mentioned, the HubSpot software doesn't currently support monetary transactions. However, we do have several integrations with other ecommerce platforms, RevenueConduit being one of them. Revenue Conduit provides a deep, seamless integration between HubSpot and four of the world’s leading shopping carts: Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce and Magento. Learn more about the integration here: https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/revenueconduit
  • Sending emails to contacts: no problem! We have a couple ways of doing this. HubSpot Sales allows you to send individual emails to contacts, either through the CRM or through your own email client, while tracking and logging your outgoing emails. HubSpot Marketing also has a sophisticated email tool, which allows you to send higher-level email to lists of people, and to automate the entire process
  • Website pages: we also have a comprehensive Content Optimization System that would allow you to build your website, blog, and landing pages on the platform if you so choose. 

I hope this is helpful! Again, if you want to further explore the possibility of using HubSpot, I would encourage you to get in touch with Sales; however, the aforementioned documents are a good starting point. Also, take a look at our Marketing and Sales pricing pages.

All the best,

May 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @cklester, thank you for reaching out! I'm definitely happy to help you with this process; however, if you're interested in one of HubSpot's paid services, I would definitely recommend that you contact Sales to discuss this further by following this link, as I am definitely not a salesperson Robot Happy

I want to address your requirements one by one:

• Importing contacts and companies from another database: you can easily import contacts and import companies into the CRM via a quick .csv upload. With this method, you can easily map contact and company properties. You can also automatically associate contacts and companies based on their domain names by enabling the following setting.
  • Importing invoices: as of now, HubSpot doesn't support monetary transactions, so we don;t have a specific invoice tool available. However, depending on the format of your invoices, the Documents tool might be of service; it allows you to build a library of up-to-date sales content and documents for your entire team, with advanced reporting to boot.
  • Processing transactions: as I mentioned, the HubSpot software doesn't currently support monetary transactions. However, we do have several integrations with other ecommerce platforms, RevenueConduit being one of them. Revenue Conduit provides a deep, seamless integration between HubSpot and four of the world’s leading shopping carts: Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce and Magento. Learn more about the integration here: https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/revenueconduit
  • Sending emails to contacts: no problem! We have a couple ways of doing this. HubSpot Sales allows you to send individual emails to contacts, either through the CRM or through your own email client, while tracking and logging your outgoing emails. HubSpot Marketing also has a sophisticated email tool, which allows you to send higher-level email to lists of people, and to automate the entire process
  • Website pages: we also have a comprehensive Content Optimization System that would allow you to build your website, blog, and landing pages on the platform if you so choose. 

I hope this is helpful! Again, if you want to further explore the possibility of using HubSpot, I would encourage you to get in touch with Sales; however, the aforementioned documents are a good starting point. Also, take a look at our Marketing and Sales pricing pages.

All the best,

May