Combining the Deal Stages from all pipelines

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

All of our Pieplines have exactly the same deal stages, which I'm thinking can't be that unusual?

Does anyone else in the community have a similar set-up for their deal stages and pipelines?

When we set up reporting dashboards, we would like to combining all the Deal Stage information from all pipelines so that we don't have repetition such as 4 x 'Lead' or 4 x 'Closed WON', 4 x 'Closed LOST' etc

When others see value in having the ability to combine and report on 'All' when there is such conformity?

Thanks

Alan

9 Replies 9
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @AlanR,

Are you looking to have all of your data in one report as opposed to having to recreate 4 reports? You should be able to create a report that includes all deals across multiple pipelines depending on your subscription. 

If you have a specific report you're looking to create, let us know and we can brainstorm how to get there.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi Jenny

Yes, that's what I'm looking to do, to have all data in one report aggregating the details of each deal stage from those pipelines.

I tried creating the report and it wasn't possible.  I then enlisted the assistance of the HubSpot support team in Ireland and they confirmed it wasn't currently possible but they thought they could maybe produce a short-term workaround.  That also wasn't possible, so they suggested I post it in Community Ideas and see what support it received in order to develop.

Thanks

Alan

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Partner

Hi there!

My team and I have worked on something similar to what you may be asking for - if you'd like, set up a 21-day free trial here and create a Pipeline Change Report

Information on all the deals within your selected pipelines will be populated on a spreadsheet.

Hope that helps!

Will

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

I have the same request as Alan : 

My pipelines all have the same deal stages. I want a board that will show me how many prospects I have for each of my deal stages.

Is that possible? 

Thank you,

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @MathieuCoupal,

There is no way to see how many contacts are associated with a specific deal stage. You can view how many contacts are associated with a deal, however there is no way to total the contacts in the deal stage.

What is the end goal of having the information for this? Depending on the goal, there may be alternate options.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Do you think a cross object report would work in that case, Jenny? Wondering if you might be able to build a Contact + Deal report to get a bit more information. It would require the related contacts to be attached to a deal to work correctly though. It seems to get close to doing so in my quick test but not sure here. 

For Contact Filters I did make sure to include Associated Deals is known, just to make sure the contact was actually attached to a deal.

Deal Filters - Pipeline is known. So in theory this would pull all pipelines into the report. 

Justin Perkins
Solutions Engineer
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jenny, 

Thanks for your answer. My goal is to see the overall team performance. Since we all have the same deal stages, I would like to know : How many leads we have alltogheter, how many contracts are sent, how many customers have signed, etc. 

I'm not a native english speaker, so i'm sorry if I can't explain my idea properly.

The closest i've come to gather this information is this report : 

HubSpot_Pipelines.png

However, all of my pipelines are seperated from each other and I have to manually add the amounts of deals. 

Do you think we can work something out?

Thank you,

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @MathieuCoupal 

I think you are very close. If you click on the "Filter" tab when you are editing the report, you should be able to filter by pipeline. You could make one report per pipeline and that way the stages from each pipeline would not be all mixed up. Does that make sense?

If you want to have all the pipelines in the report and being able to see them, you could add the "Pipeline" property in the data step so it is displayed in the visualisation. However we won't have the possibility to add the deals in let's say the Stage "Lead" from both pipelines on top of each other. Even if the stages have the same name, they are considered as two different stages so the report would display like this. 

I also wanted to let you know that we have a French community for our french speaking users  if you would like to discuss this in your preferred language 🙂 To access it you can change your language preference in your settings (My Settings > Preferences)

Hope that helps 

Have a lovely day

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

It would be a real help if we were able to group stages as above - we have the same issue with different pipelines.

0 Upvotes