Dashboards & Reporting

hokkonen
Participante

Combine several Sales Pipelines on one dashboard

resolver

Our company has two separate Sales Pipelines. I'd like to see the combined funnel report in the dashboard so that I'd see the company's total count of deals in each stage on one funnel.

Is that possible? 

At the moment we have starter but might upgrade to professional later.

EDIT: I can do this when I use the bar or column but I speisifically would like it to be visualized as a funnel.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
coldrickjack
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi @hokkonen,

HubSpot has functionality within the professional tiers to create custom funnel reports. However. you aren't able to select multiple pipelines, reason being different pipelines generally have different stages depending on what they're used for etc...

If you did go down the route of creating these funnel reports an option to consider would be to create a series of reports side by side for each of the pipelines so that at the very least you do have that overview and can identify the friction points or bottlenecks in the sales processes.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
coldrickjack
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi @hokkonen,

HubSpot has functionality within the professional tiers to create custom funnel reports. However. you aren't able to select multiple pipelines, reason being different pipelines generally have different stages depending on what they're used for etc...

If you did go down the route of creating these funnel reports an option to consider would be to create a series of reports side by side for each of the pipelines so that at the very least you do have that overview and can identify the friction points or bottlenecks in the sales processes.

MMarston7
Membro

resolver

Is this answer still accurate today?

0 Avaliação positiva
hokkonen
Participante

resolver

Ok, thank you for the response. 

0 Avaliação positiva