Dashboards & Reporting

JvanWijk
メンバー

Closed Won deal not showing as closed won on dashboard report

解決

One of my closed deals is not being captured as Closed Won on the Deal Stage Funnel report. The date reange is set to All Time, and the deal itself is set to Closed Won; why won't it show up in the report as Closed Won? I've checked filters etc and can't seem to identofy the problem. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JvanWijk,

By default, funnel reports are only showing deals that went through all deal stages. If a deal skips a deal stage, it won't show up. (HubSpot cannot calculate the conversion rates between stages if a deal skipped stages.)

To fix this, in the left sidebar of the report builder, you need to switch from "all" to "any":

karstenkoehler_0-1641911244266.png

You'll lose the conversion rates but you'll see all deals. (This requires access to the report builder which is included in the Professional and Enterprise subscriptions. Without such a subscription, as far as I know this change cannot be made. Don't shoot the messenger.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JvanWijk,

By default, funnel reports are only showing deals that went through all deal stages. If a deal skips a deal stage, it won't show up. (HubSpot cannot calculate the conversion rates between stages if a deal skipped stages.)

To fix this, in the left sidebar of the report builder, you need to switch from "all" to "any":

karstenkoehler_0-1641911244266.png

You'll lose the conversion rates but you'll see all deals. (This requires access to the report builder which is included in the Professional and Enterprise subscriptions. Without such a subscription, as far as I know this change cannot be made. Don't shoot the messenger.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JvanWijk
メンバー

解決

Thank you @karstenkoehler , that sounds like a logical reason! I will try again with that setting updated.

I appreciate the quick response today!

0 いいね!