HubSpot Ideas

rboniek

Close Rate Report

Hi everyone! 

I'm looking to create a report that shows the closing rate percentage for each sales rep. Normally it would just be a simple (deals closed/total leads) calculation, but I can't seem to find that on HubSpot. Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks in advance! 

25 Replies
MrBean
Top Contributor

Did you try averaging  'Forecast Probability' and grouping by rep? 

MrBean_0-1667352407756.pngMrBean_1-1667352564044.png

MrBean_2-1667352672600.png

hellokyliep
Contributor

I don't find this elegant. I've spent 30 minutes trying to recreate what you've described, with no luck. I'm also then unable to build on that to try to understand close rates for certain products or line items. Elegant would be clicking on a report showing Close Rate by Rep or Hubspot Owner, which seems like a very basic default report for any CRM.

LDerderian

Thank you! This isn't exactly what I wanted, but it really helped. @ Hubspot work on getting this as a default deal report, please.  

pboudy
Contributor

@MrBean you 100% rock. This solution works perfectly for my purposes and allows me to trend this over time and even compare across sales reps and/or verticals...Really a very helpful report which should be standard.  A thousand thank yous....

KarlMarx
Participant

Deal Stage Probability doesn't show up in "Available properties to display" as an option for me when selected as a property using Single Object Reports and "Likelihood to close" is only available in the custom report builder with contacts as a data source and there I'm uncertain what it really means, as the percentages go into the thousands. 

With the custom report builder, I can select "Deal probability" and filter only for closed and lost but I don't quite understand what the percentage represents. I want to know the probability of deals being closed.

KarlMarx_0-1703843145514.png