Dashboards & Reporting

rboniek
Participant

Close Rate Report

SOLVE

Hi everyone! 

I'm looking to create a report that shows the closing rate percentage for each sales rep. Normally it would just be a simple (deals closed/total leads) calculation, but I can't seem to find that on HubSpot. Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks in advance! 

1 Accepted solution
MrBean
Solution
Contributor

Close Rate Report

SOLVE

Ignore the shameless self promoting apps/third party in this thread. 

Can't say I know why hubspot hasn't released a default report in sales analytics or their reporting library. . . seems very critical. 

But I can say with certainty there is an elegant solution using Single Object Deal Reports.

After filtering to only won & lost deals. Taking the Average of 'Deal Stage Probablity' or 'Likelihood to close' will give you the win rate report your looking for. 

You could then visualize as bar charts, in a table, as one single percentage etc. 

View solution in original post

25 Replies 25
MrBean
Contributor

Close Rate Report

SOLVE

This is a pretty-sure way to scare away business bro. no funnels needed. If they want a bar chart give them a bar chart . . .

Single obj reports.  take the Average of  'deal stage forecast probability', then facet/group by rep in a bar chart

Uusteri
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Close Rate Report

SOLVE

Hello HubSpot Community,

I am trying to achieve the same report as @rboniek. I am trying to achieve the % percentage by Sales rep. It should be a pretty simple calculation (Offers sent/deals won), but I can't seem to find any properties able to report this by Sales rep. The portal I am trying to achieve this with includes reporting add-on and Sales hub Enterprise + Marketing Hub Professional.

This seems like a pretty basic CRM feature since Close % is a key metric for tracking Sales team performance. 

Is there any way of doing this with HubSpot? 🙂 

MrBean
Contributor

Close Rate Report

SOLVE

Did you try averaging  'Forecast Probability' and grouping by rep? 

MrBean_0-1667352407756.pngMrBean_1-1667352564044.png

MrBean_2-1667352672600.png

0 Upvotes
efellefred
Participant

Close Rate Report

SOLVE

i'm in the same boat

rboniek
Participant

Close Rate Report

SOLVE

We got as close as I think it's possible. 

We set it up this way - see pictures below. For deal stages, just select the ones you want. Then in visualization, select the pie chart. 

I hope that helps! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 12.10.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-01 at 12.09.53 PM.png