Close Rate Report

Berater

Hi everyone! 

I'm looking to create a report that shows the closing rate percentage for each sales rep. Normally it would just be a simple (deals closed/total leads) calculation, but I can't seem to find that on HubSpot. Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks in advance! 

3 Respostas 3
Highlighted
Community-Manager

Hi @rboniek,

Can you send along what reports you have created so far? Additionally, are you working with the available reports, or do you have access to the reporting add on?

For a full list of the default sales reports, I wanted to share this resource. For creating custom reports, I wanted to share this article.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hello HubSpot Community,

I am trying to achieve the same report as @rboniek. I am trying to achieve the % percentage by Sales rep. It should be a pretty simple calculation (Offers sent/deals won), but I can't seem to find any properties able to report this by Sales rep. The portal I am trying to achieve this with includes reporting add-on and Sales hub Enterprise + Marketing Hub Professional.

This seems like a pretty basic CRM feature since Close % is a key metric for tracking Sales team performance. 

Is there any way of doing this with HubSpot? Smiley feliz 

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Highlighted
Berater

We got as close as I think it's possible. 

We set it up this way - see pictures below. For deal stages, just select the ones you want. Then in visualization, select the pie chart. 

I hope that helps! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 12.10.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-01 at 12.09.53 PM.png

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva