Dashboards & Reporting

lombagio
メンバー

Chart types unavailable

解決

Hi all,

The first image shows the chart types that are available on my Hubpot, the second one shows chart types illustrated on the official hubspot guide. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/understand-different-chart-styles-in-your-hubspot-reports

I'm missing a few as you can see.. I need the "Combination" Chart type for a report. 
You can also notice the interface seems different.

Is this a problem of my license or update?

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 14.56.59.pngScreenshot 2022-09-22 at 14.57.12.png

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Chart types unavailable

解決

Hi @lombagio,

The first screenshot is from Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object while the second is taken from the custom report builder under Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom Report Builder. If you want to have access to these chart types, you have to use the latter.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Chart types unavailable

解決

Hi @lombagio,

The first screenshot is from Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object while the second is taken from the custom report builder under Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom Report Builder. If you want to have access to these chart types, you have to use the latter.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.