Dashboards & Reporting

squigglebit
Colaborador

Changes in custom property report

resolver

I need to build a report or gain some visibility of contacts who received a specific marketing campaign and then their custom property changes from bronze to silver membership.

or from no membership to membership. (this is possibly easier as it's a hubspot lifecycle stage) but I need to make sure they weren't a customer prior to the email.

I can't see how to get this visibility

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @squigglebit,

In that case, you would have to set up a workflow which sets a date property to the date of the step when the automated email is sent. This step usually follows the automated email.

If you haven't set this up before, you would have to set up this date property first, let's call it Automated email send date. You would then export the recipient list of the email...

karstenkoehler_0-1668793965535.png

... and this file includes the send date of the automated email. As a next step, you re-import this date into Automated email send date. (Your import file only contains two columns, the date and the email address of the contact.)

In a contact-based list, you can then filter for contacts where Became a customer date is after Automated email send date.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @squigglebit,

The date of a contact becoming a customer is automatically stored in the Became a customer date property. If you want to find out how many contacts received a marketing email and then became customers, you could create an active contact list (Menu > Contacts > Lists) and filter for contacts where Became a customer date is on or after the marketing email send date.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

squigglebit
Colaborador

resolver
The email is sent via an automated workflow so would this still be possible?
0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @squigglebit,

In that case, you would have to set up a workflow which sets a date property to the date of the step when the automated email is sent. This step usually follows the automated email.

If you haven't set this up before, you would have to set up this date property first, let's call it Automated email send date. You would then export the recipient list of the email...

karstenkoehler_0-1668793965535.png

... and this file includes the send date of the automated email. As a next step, you re-import this date into Automated email send date. (Your import file only contains two columns, the date and the email address of the contact.)

In a contact-based list, you can then filter for contacts where Became a customer date is after Automated email send date.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler