Dashboards & Reporting

JRobertshaw
Participante

Change in total amount of contacts

resolver

Hi, 

We have multiple teams in our clients organisation, contacts are split off into teams by the account owner. 

We have an issue where one of our teams contacts increased by 30K contacts and then dropped by 41K contacts. We are trying to figure out when this change occured. 

Is there a way to report on total number of contacts over time? 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @JRobertshaw,

Yes, there are two ways to approach this. One would be a list that filters for "Create date is known". You can then analyze your list performance over time. (This will not give you historic information.)

Alternatively, under Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, search for "contacts created" and you'll find a few reports that visualize contacts over time.

While the total contact number shouldn't fluctuate that much, the number is always a preview and not perfectly accurate. I'd recommend checking the contacts bin to make sure contacts weren't deleted.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @JRobertshaw,

Yes, there are two ways to approach this. One would be a list that filters for "Create date is known". You can then analyze your list performance over time. (This will not give you historic information.)

Alternatively, under Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, search for "contacts created" and you'll find a few reports that visualize contacts over time.

While the total contact number shouldn't fluctuate that much, the number is always a preview and not perfectly accurate. I'd recommend checking the contacts bin to make sure contacts weren't deleted.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.