Dashboards & Reporting

MattD
Participante

Capture total margin of closed won deals of a new customer for 12m after became a customer date

resolver

So just like the subject line I'm attempting to report this.

I need to take the 'became a customer date' or date of first deal and total the margin of all deals for 12 months after they become a customer.

I'm totally stumped if Im honest!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
NicoleSengers
Solução
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Capture total margin of closed won deals of a new customer for 12m after became a customer date

resolver

Hi @MattD 

I wonder if you couldnt use a calculated property to work this out?

So you could use a number property and add the deals into this property ( or a series of properties used in your calculation) and then after 12 months you would have a fullpicture based on the calculation.

So you would setup a workflow to For each property in your calculation such as deal value. Enrollment trigger would be is less than 52 weeks from date they becamea customer.

The workflow would then involve increasing the deal value froperty. Then you could create a calculated property to transform this as required.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
NicoleSengers
Solução

resolver

Hi @MattD 

I wonder if you couldnt use a calculated property to work this out?

So you could use a number property and add the deals into this property ( or a series of properties used in your calculation) and then after 12 months you would have a fullpicture based on the calculation.

So you would setup a workflow to For each property in your calculation such as deal value. Enrollment trigger would be is less than 52 weeks from date they becamea customer.

The workflow would then involve increasing the deal value froperty. Then you could create a calculated property to transform this as required.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
MattD
Participante

resolver

Interesting lead to follow, thanks Nicole. Will update asap 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @MattD 

Thank you for reaching out!

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @NicoleSengers @Mike_Eastwood @ConnorSlivensky do you have any suggestions for @MattD on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !