Dashboards & Reporting

mavian

Can we adjust the value increments on the y-axis?

SOLVE

We do a lot of side-by-side comparisons of graphs using the Dashboard to see YOY changes. Currently the y-axis on bar graphs sets itself based on the data provided. Is there a way to adjust the y-axis value increments so we can better compare two graphs side-by-side. For example below, the 2017 graph shows a maximium y-axis value of 300, but we would prefer to set the maximum to match the 2018 at 600. 

Reports dashboard 2018-09-19 10-53-10.png

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mavian

I love that you are using side-by-side reports to compare YOY performance, I do that a lot too. 

Sadly, there is no way at present to fix the range on the Y axis. I fear that adding controls like that takes HubSpot too far towards other BI tools (and their prices) or even Excel, but I agree that it could be very useful. 

I suggest that you post this over in the ideas forum, if others agree with you, they can vote on the idea. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @mavian

I love that you are using side-by-side reports to compare YOY performance, I do that a lot too. 

Sadly, there is no way at present to fix the range on the Y axis. I fear that adding controls like that takes HubSpot too far towards other BI tools (and their prices) or even Excel, but I agree that it could be very useful. 

I suggest that you post this over in the ideas forum, if others agree with you, they can vote on the idea. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency