Can't see Paid Search in Prospects from Google Ads but can see all other traffic

New Contributor

Under propspects i'm not seeing any of the traffic from Google Ads (as in the Google Ads clicks doesn't match to Prospects) but i can see all the direct, referal, paid social and even paid search (from remarketing). Anyone know i'm missing this crucial and expensive source?

The tracking code is the same on all my website pages so not sure why this specific chanel is excluded.

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Regular Advisor | Silver Partner

Hi @FrontPage 

Which version of HubSpot are you using? If you've got HubSpot Marketing Pro have you connected your Adwords Account?

Full instructions here.

Did that help?

Mike

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi, We are currently using the free one. The prospects is working fine except for paid which i find very strange. We have a wordpress site and did have the old hubspot tracking code plugin which we have deactivated and installed the new hubspot all in one version. Not sure if its something to do with that.

0 Upvotes

Hi @FrontPage 

The new "all in one version" of the HubSpot Plugin for WordPress is the best one to use.

There was a change to the Adwords integration (which now works with Marketing Pro and Marketing Enterprise). Not sure if that changed something.

@jennysowyrda - who do you know that knows about the changes around the Ads product?

Mike

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hey everyone, Stevie from the Ads team here. @Mike_Eastwood could you clarify which update you're referring to? The only update to our Google Ads integration that might have an effect on tracking was released last year when we updated our tracking template. Although the UTM parameter values that we were adding both before the update and now should result in a Source of Paid Search for any visitors or prospects getting to tracked websites via a Google Ad. 

New Contributor

The problem is still continuing so greatfull for any ideas. Basically I can't reconcile clicks from Google Ads with Prospects (which is the only paid campaing we are running at the moment. Some are coming through now but not all (thats including looking at ISP prospects

0 Upvotes

Hi @Stevie 

There was an update this year when most of the features from the Ads Add-on were integrated into Marketing Pro.

It may have just been a change in the packages rather than features.

We've got one client with Google Adwords integration but I don't have enough information to make sensible comparisons (because of the way their site is set up).

Sorry I can't help more...

Mike

0 Upvotes