Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Can't add Close Date (and others) to the "Measured by" of a Report with Table view

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello Community, 

I can't add Close Date (and some others) to the "Measured by" List - it is automatically used for "Displaying", swappind out what was there. 
All I want is a table view with the columns deal name, deal typ, amount, probability, forecast amabut, close date.
Naively, I use deal name in the (un)summarized table view and try to ad the above as measured by. Works well with amount and probability, not with the other properties. 
Any help appreciated. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @Bjoern,

Do you mind sharing more around where in the tool you are working, and what your end goal is (in terms of how you are looking to view this information). 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny,

I am in Reports, creating a report.

My end goal is to have a table with Deal Name, Deal Type, Deal Amount, Deal Probability, Forecast Value, Close Date.

So I select this data.

Now, when I choose Summarized Table, then I can only use *either* Deal Name or Deal Type or Close date, because this data will only go to "Diaplaying", while in "Measure By" only numerical values are allowed. I cannot have these three pieces of data in the table.
(When I choose Unsummarized Table, Deal Probality and Forecast Amount are not calculated, that does not help.)

I hope this make it clearer. The best is to just follow the steps - or come up with a solution how to present Deal Name, Deal Type, Deal Amount, Deal Probability, Forecast Value, Close Date in a table view (this data is the standard forecast info, really) - That would be great!

Thanks for helping out.

Kind regards

Björn

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Bjoern,

Thank you for explaining! The issue is that when you are creating a custom report, you can only show two properties to display at once. 

If you would like to see this functionality changed in the future, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes