Can hubspot not show my dashboard when I sign in?

WdeVries

I have been trying to show my sales dashboard when I sign in but no matter what I try I keep seeing a hubspot commerical page. I have the free version does this mean I can not see my dashborad when I log in? I made my sales dasboard the default but I still have to click on the dashboard but I would like for it to show up when I sign in. Is this possible. Or ateast any type of page but the hubspot commerical page that keeps asking me to sign up for free which clearly I have already done. Thanks for your help

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @WdeVries,

It looks like @Anonymous answered your question in this thread.  I would second their suggestion and suggest bookmarking the page you want your portal to open to.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
WdeVries

Thanks Jenny but I can't find anywhere any material on how to bookmark my dashboard in hubspot. I bookmarked the hubspot page but still when I sign in I do not see my dashboard. thanks

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @WdeVries

You will want to navigate to the specific page you want to bookmark, and then add that to your bookmarks.

For example, if you want to bookmark your contacts page, you would bookmark https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/[YOUR-PORTAL-ID]/contacts 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Arne
Top Contributor
Hi there,
I don’t think that it’s a question of how setting a bookmark in a browser works.
What the requestor is looking for is to set e.g. the sales dashboard or any other preferred page as a start page within HubSpot.
I would like to do the same for the entire organization and it should be INSIDE HubSpot. (sorry for the capitals. It’s just the only way to highlight it)
0 Upvotes