Can anyone advise what the tracking criteria for sales emails are?

Highlighted

Hello,

We are looking at effectiveness of sales emails by using the Sales Content Analytics tool and looking at templates. 

I can't work out what the criteria are for what gets included in the analytics because it doesn't always seem to correspond to the Activity Feed.  i.e - i have sent more template emails than it shows and have had more clicks/replies on template emails than it reports.

It would be helpful to know if the parameters for tracking email activity are available.

Thanks,

Louise

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager

Hi @LouiseOHall,

Is there specific data that doesn't seem to be matching?

The tracking criteria will depend on the tracking pixel in the email being triggered, which happens when the email is opened. 

SendsTotal number of times this template has been used in a sent email

Opens:Total number of times emails with this template have been opened

Clicks: Total number of times that attachments in emails with this template have been clicked

Replies: Total number of times emails with this template have been replied to

Click Rate: Total number of times attachments in emails with this template have been clicked on, divided by the total number of opens

Reply Rate: Total number of times emails with this template have been replied to, divided by the total number of opens

Open Rate: Total number of times emails with this template have been opened, divided by the total number of sends

You can also see this information by hovering over the heading of the report 

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 5.16.04 PM.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes