Dashboards & Reporting

AWalter3
Participant

Can a sales stage be excluded from Deals Dashboard

SOLVE

We have an idiation sales stage with 0% probability attached. This is for the sales team to track their very early stage initiative. I would like to exclude that stage from the summary deals dashboard. Can that be done? Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWalter3,

The deal board view is designed to show all stages, it's not possible to hide one. There aren't any settings for this.

In the list view, you can filter out stages. After saving a view and dragging and dropping it to the very left, it'll be your default.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWalter3,

Which deals dashboard exactly are you referring to? Generally yes, in each report you can add a filter and specify that deal stage should be none of [your first stage]. The detailed instructions depend on what exactly you're referring to.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
AWalter3
Participant

SOLVE

I was referring to Sales -> Deals and the dashboard that pops up then. I created my own view for current quarter deals (which I would like to set as a default there) as well. So ideally, the dashboard under Sales -> Deals will show all current quarter deals, without stage 0 (Idiation)

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWalter3,

The deal board view is designed to show all stages, it's not possible to hide one. There aren't any settings for this.

In the list view, you can filter out stages. After saving a view and dragging and dropping it to the very left, it'll be your default.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler