Dashboards & Reporting

LMcCoy
Membre

Can I show null data in a report?

Résolue
Hi all,

I want to create a report that shows activities for all employees on my small team, including those who have no activities. Is there a way to do this in the reporting tool?

I created a report that shows employees with activities but can’t seem to have the employees with no data show.
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @LMcCoy,

This is not possible at this stage, unfortunately. Reports will only show the existence of data, not the absence, unless there is an actual "0" in a field.

You could submit this to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. It's being monitored by the product team and requests are evaluted based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
rutger12345
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

This would be a great addition we use reports to show the preferences for certain items. It would be valuable to see the option with 0 people interrested as well in the same report. Maybe include a checkbox with "show value's with 0 contacts" 

0 Votes
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @LMcCoy ,

The reports will only show the data only if it has value. So, what you asking is not possible as of now.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @LMcCoy,

This is not possible at this stage, unfortunately. Reports will only show the existence of data, not the absence, unless there is an actual "0" in a field.

You could submit this to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. It's being monitored by the product team and requests are evaluted based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JakeKnight
Participant

Résolue

I have a similar request... I'd like to show all values of the series on an X Y axis... 

We have a productivity report that shows the hours in a day across the X axis ( 8 AM, 9 AM, 10 PM... etc). I'd like to have the series shown at all times, but I'm only getting the hours where there is a value to display. The null value is as relevant as the populated ones. Seems like a simple "Show all values" checkbox would take care of it.  Thanks!