Calculate a value based on 2 other values in a table report
I need your help about a table report:
- 1st column: Close date - monthly
- 2nd column: Amount in company currency (sum)
- 3rd column: Count of line items (to know how many total items were sold)
I'd like to add a last column with the average amount per item, ie. 2nd column/3rd column.
- I don't see any way to add a "calculated value" in the table allowing to perform a simple operation such as dividing on items in the table.
- I tried to create a calculated property, but it doesn't allow to calculate on values from 2 different objects, it seems.
I'm really surprised HubSpot reporting doesn't allow to perform a simple calculation on 2 values in an table: if it's lacking, it's very disappointing. But it's probably because I don't know where to find this in the report builder (I hope)...
Even more so because I subscribed to Sales Hub Pro in order to create this kind of reports on several objects. So, it is VERY disappointing to not have such a basic functionality.
Thanks for your help
PS: sorry if a similar question was asked previously, I didn't find any when I did my search.