Dashboards & Reporting

JimManka
Participant

Buyers and Sellers

Résolue

We run a pretty amazing auction Company. We have found it very beneficial and actually farily simple to track our buyers. We have asked multiple ways on The Help Chats and the Phone number and Hubspot is always amazing except for this one aspect of our business. We have both buyers and sellers! Its a fun amazing business, however we really need help trying to figure out how to track our sellers. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Im thinking maybe someone in the real estate market could be helpful.  Im sure we are overthinking or just plain missing it.... Thanks in Advance!

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Buyers and Sellers

Résolue

Hi @JimManka,

Which part exactly do you need help with? Generally, you could create both buyers and sellers as contacts in your CRM, as long as you make sure that they're labeled in some type of way (e.g. Contact type is either Buyer or Seller).

Additionally, you could use the new Association Labels to assign a label to relationships between objects. This means that you could tell on a company record or a deal which type of relationship a contact has with the record, again Buyer or Seller.

If you have a Professional subscription, that allows you to easily created reports on contacts who have been involved as buyers in deals, for example, or as sellers. You would have an overview of all real estate a seller has sold on their contact record (via deals in the right sidebar).

Is this what you're referring to? If not, can you share more details?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

JimManka
Solution
Participant

Buyers and Sellers

Résolue

Hey Karsten! Thank you for your reply. We absolutley  have the Professional subscription However this tool is way smarter than we are. I definatley understand how to seperate the buyers and sellers in contacts but we dont know how to seperate the deals. We are an auction company and some of our sellers have sold 100 units. I would like to be able to monetize each seller. ................................WE JUST DID IT!  We stopped, took our time, and used your answer to figure it out! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Manka

Tyler Kinard

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Buyers and Sellers

Résolue

Hi @JimManka,

Which part exactly do you need help with? Generally, you could create both buyers and sellers as contacts in your CRM, as long as you make sure that they're labeled in some type of way (e.g. Contact type is either Buyer or Seller).

Additionally, you could use the new Association Labels to assign a label to relationships between objects. This means that you could tell on a company record or a deal which type of relationship a contact has with the record, again Buyer or Seller.

If you have a Professional subscription, that allows you to easily created reports on contacts who have been involved as buyers in deals, for example, or as sellers. You would have an overview of all real estate a seller has sold on their contact record (via deals in the right sidebar).

Is this what you're referring to? If not, can you share more details?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JimManka
Solution
Participant

Buyers and Sellers

Résolue

Hey Karsten! Thank you for your reply. We absolutley  have the Professional subscription However this tool is way smarter than we are. I definatley understand how to seperate the buyers and sellers in contacts but we dont know how to seperate the deals. We are an auction company and some of our sellers have sold 100 units. I would like to be able to monetize each seller. ................................WE JUST DID IT!  We stopped, took our time, and used your answer to figure it out! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Manka

Tyler Kinard