Dashboards & Reporting

KLempiäinen
メンバー

Building a report: Companies I have not connected with

解決

Hello all!

I am trying to create a custom report that would show me all the companies that I have not been able to get in touch with. So any of the contacts under these companies have not replied my email or the call has never connected (I have set the outcome to be busy or no answer).

Below you can find the report I built. However, the bar chart includes companies that I know I have been able to contact.

Let's say there is Company X and I have discussed with Contact A but Contact B and Contact C have never answered my call. However, when clicking the bar chart to go through the report details, company X pops up. There is also companies with only single contact (whom I have talked with) in the details tab.

I tried creating report on companies that did not answer my calls the following way:

Data sources: Companies (primary), contacts, calls

• Y-axis: Count of companies
  • X-axis: Call outcome
  • Break down by: -
  • Filters: 1) Contact owner contains me -and- 2) Call outcome has never been any of Connected or Lost.

I think I have the right data sources but I must be doing something wrong here. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @KLempiäinen,

With your report settings, HubSpot is looking for companies where there is at least one occurence of that call outcome. You're not excluding companies however where there was at least one successful call attempt.

One way to achieve this is to create a contact-based list and filter for contacts where there was a successful call – and then exclude contacts from this list from your report.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
KLempiäinen
メンバー

解決

Thank you for your answer. I will try that out! 😊

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @KLempiäinen,

With your report settings, HubSpot is looking for companies where there is at least one occurence of that call outcome. You're not excluding companies however where there was at least one successful call attempt.

One way to achieve this is to create a contact-based list and filter for contacts where there was a successful call – and then exclude contacts from this list from your report.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

KennedyA
メンバー

解決

Hi Karsten, 

I am working a report where I need to implement this solution. After creating a contact list that I would tell another report to exlclude, what options do I use in the report to make this happen? 

EDIT - I was able to figure it out! Nevermind 🙂

DianaGomez
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @KennedyA hope you are doing well!

Thanks for letting us know that you figure it out  🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!