Dashboards & Reporting

YoussefCL

Blocked from submission

I want to embed external content in my dashboard (cloudfront distibution link) that is hosting an angular app that asks you to authentify then displayes for you a dashboard. When i want to authentify i get this error 

"d2cymu1pvrh8xe.cloudfront.net/:1 Blocked form submission to '' because the form's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-forms' permission is not set."

When i go to inspect the page i find that the iframe that hubspot created for us to put the external content in has the sandbox attribute with no allow-forms permissionHubspot iframeHubspot iframe

i also tried to useing the Design Tools and create my own Module but i get the same error as the top iframe has the same attribute.

This is my second time posting about this issue i would appreciate the help if someone had the same issue. My goal is to embed my app in hubspot and be working it doesn't have to be in a Dashboard 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Blocked from submission

Hey @YoussefCL thank you for posting in our Community!

This error typically occurs when the form is embedded in an iframe and the iframe is sandboxed without the 'allow-forms' permission. To resolve this issue, you can follow these steps:

- Edit the page where the form is embedded.
  - Locate the iframe code that contains the form.
  - Add the 'allow-forms' permission to the iframe code.
  - Save the changes and publish the page again.
  - Test the form submission to see if the issue is resolved.

If you are not able to resolve the issue,  I want to share this knowledge base here with more information 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
YoussefCL

Blocked from submission

I don't believe you have read my question proprely, I'am trying to embed external content in a dashboard, the external content has a form that when i go ahead and submit it, i get an error blocked from submission because the iframe that we add the external content to (created and controled by Hubspot) is sandboxed and doesn't have the allow-forms permission set. I included a screenshot from the dashboard page's code that proves what i'm saying. I will add one more screen shot of my external contentScreenshot 2023-12-01 at 17.32.37.png

0 Upvotes